All routes will run on schedule for the week of 01/18/2021. Thank you and have a great holiday!
Just a reminder that all routes are running on schedule. Please place your carts out to the curb the night before pickup to ensure that they are in place as the normal morning routine will be altered for many with school aged children.
To ensure sanitary conditions (as much as possible) the crew members will not be grabbing items off the ground by hand. Please make sure that all of your garbage is inside the cart/can.
Thanks and be safe!
The following items are considered acceptable for recycling collection:
- Glass ***ALL FOOD CONTAINERS MUST BE RINSED OUT – LIDS OFF***
- Plastic ***HDPE 1-6 / NO PLASTIC BAGS OR SHRINK WRAP PACKAGING – THIS INCLUDES “NEW” WAL-MART & TARGET SHOPPING BAGS
- Aluminum cans / Metal cans ***NO LARGE METAL OR STEEL OBJECTS – NO ELECTRIC APPLIANCES OR AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
- DO NOT PLACE ACCEPTABLE ITEMS IN PLASTIC BAGS FOR COLLECTION – GARBAGE OR SHOPPING BAGS
The following items are not allowed in the recycling center:
- Styrofoam of ANY type – egg cartons, shipping/packaging material
- Anything made out of or containing rubber – garden hoses, etc.
- Computer/printer whole or parts
- Hair – Human or animal (we see it on a regular basis)
- Lawnmowers or anything that has a motor
- Helium bottles – empty or otherwise
- Metal cans that have been pressurized to spray contents
- Anything that has ever held hazardous materials – gas cans/bug spray
- DO NOT PLACE ACCEPTABLE ITEMS IN PLASTIC BAGS – GARBAGE OR SHOPPING BAGS